Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Hey style soldiers it's been a long time since I have posted something on Celeb Gossip!I recently have been reading up on the Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj situation on American Idol.Nicki Minaj has been going off on Mariah Carey even going as far as threatening her with a gun!Mariah Carey decided to double up on her security guards for that particular reason.Who do you think is the problem?In my opinion I doubt they will survive another season together whether one quits or one gets kicked off.

                                                                                        
                                                                                                             (I don't own this photo)
                                                                                             

Blog Ya Soon-PD

No comments:

Post a Comment