Monday, September 23, 2013

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hi Stylesoldiers so I am sorry I haven't been blogging on here lately,but I have a entirely good reason.
The reason I haven't been on here is because I have been working on wait for it..........THE NEW AND IMPROVED BLOG http://stylesoldiernation.com/ !!! I have been working on it for about a month and a half now and finally decided to launch it.It has all sorts of things like new sections other than fashion like recipes,my inspirations and thoughts. It even has an ask me box where you can ask me anything you wish. It is truly a blog fit for a Stylesoldier! Well, Stylesoldiers exciting right? With that being said that means this will unfortunately be my last post on this blog :-(. But if you just love this blog I am running a contest on giving away or passing the blog to another Stylesoldier for free! Want in on this contest here is the instructions below.(along with this blog you will get my followers or readers!)
1. Go to the ask me box on http://stylesoldiernation.com/
2.Comment in the section with a fashion post or writing from you, how often you will be posting,And why you are a Stylesoldier.
3. I will be  picking the new blog owner!
GUIDELINES
  • Must be a fashion blog
  • No inappropriate comments or posting
  • No rudeness
  • Must provide a fashion writing of some sort for a trial post
Note :the password and email will be changed once the winner is picked.I AM NOT SELLING THE BLOG THIS IS A CONTEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment