Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Dreams of...

Hey all you lovely StyleSoldiers so I am so happy and motivated this week!I have already learned something important!This week I have learned the importance of dreaming. I have found that dreaming of my future seems to increase my happiness.Lately I have been creating a what is known as an vision board or a dream board which I strongly encourage others to do.I will have instructions after the jump of how to do so.What I have learned is that nothing can be impossible for anyone.Impossible is not a word to me but merely a excuse or something that can be used by a person that does not want you to succeed in what you are doing.Luckily for me I have no one in my life that does not want me to succeed and I strongly believe that is how it should be right?The importance of dreaming to me has become very important to me... for some it can help you to keep site of your goal and many more.Why is dreaming so important to you? And how did you answer that question?  Also do you dream enough?
    How Make a Dream Board
Items needed
1 Cork board or Card board  board
 some tacks
 Magazines


Instructions
1.Hang the board where you can see every day.
2.Sit and think about your dreams and what you want to put on your board.
3.You can use magazines for photos(Fashion,travel,maybe even workout magazines!)
4.Cut the photos out and tack them to your board!
                                                    
And your done see easy and simple! 
If you don't want to do that you can create a virtual one on these sites for free! Tumblr.com or Pinterest.com



Here is minehttp://couturerow.tumblr.com/
Blog Ya Soon-PD

No comments:

Post a Comment