Friday, February 15, 2013


                                                                     Conversation Piece
Hey stylesoldiers so this is the second  NYFW  Scoop and this one is all about your opinions.
This is a dress that showed during the NYFW 2013 and of course I wanna know what you think about it ,because for me it's kinda giving me mixed views or feelings about it. On one hand I'm 
thinking it reminds me too much of a curtain with a suede wrap around it, But yet there is something that telling me this is a unique piece and the brown and champagne color go great but then you get to the green which for me throws it off. So what do you think about it?
                                           
                                                         It's a go! or It's a no!
 Blog Ya Soon-PD

No comments:

Post a Comment